Updated: Apr 16
1. What made you apply for the Digital Accelerator Course?
I applied for the Digital Accelerator after talking to two enthusiastic members of the Creative Process Digital team at a careers fair. I had an interest in digital copywriting but wanted to broaden my skill set to expand my CV.
2. How did the Digital Accelerator course help you secure your job?
The course assisted me in securing my new role as a junior copywriting intern by helping me to produce samples of my work to show potential employers, as well as demonstrating a desire to learn new skills. The digital CV and portfolio I developed on the course allowed me to showcase my abilities in job applications.
3. How has the Digital Accelerator course helped you in your job?
I have continued to develop my knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud software and the Photoshop skills I learnt on the course have allowed me to assist with design tasks in my current role.
4. What would you say to someone who is interested in doing the course?
Go for it! Not only was I inspired by the brilliant tutors, but by the fantastic group of students I got to work with. The course gives you the opportunity to explore your creative side and you might surprise yourself with hidden talents.
5. If you had to sum up you Digital Accelerator experience in one sentence, what would it be? A fantastic opportunity to meet new people, develop new skills and get inspired.